OPS Manager UK
About Active Ants
Active Ants is a rapidly growing Dutch E-fulfilment company with more than 400 employees. We store and process the goods for multiple online stores in our 4 Locations (2 in the Netherlands, 1 in Belgium and 1 in Germany). The majority of our processes are automated by the Autostore system, packaging machines and robotized conveyor systems (AMR-robots). Together with a customer-focused approach we are able to fulfil the requirements of our customers.
Active Ants has the mission to be the best e-commerce logistics company in Europe. Active Ants is founded, owned and still managed by two Dutch entrepreneurs. The majority stakeholder since 2018 is the Belgium post, Bpost (listed Bel20). Together with Bpost, the entrepreneurs are able to accelerate the growth of Active Ants within Europe. We are expanding our unique E-fulfilment concept to the UK and are therefore looking for a hands-on and experienced
As an Operational Manager we ask you to:
- Lead, direct and manage site operations to ensure that alle processes are executed so that the output is to our customers specifications
- Ensure that operations meet operational and business demands within budget.
- Train, develop and motivate your team to peakperformance and growth
- Install, review and optimize the processes and reduce downtown of the machines and Robots
- Being able to set up and monitor KPI's.
- Create and drive a high-performing culture by encouraging innovation, customer focus and people well-being.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Detailed and thorough knowledge of warehouse operations
- >5 years of management experience, preferably in E-Commerce fulfillment or logistics
- Affinity with technology
- Lead by example, ability to resolve unexpected challenges
- Proven ability to plan for the short, medium and long term
- The ability to initiate stakeholder discussions and build lasting relationships both internally and externally
Working within Active Ants means stepping into a world that changes all the time, in which we challenge you to develop yourself as professional and as a person.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A challenging position within Active Ants that allows a lot of ownership starting a new (but proven) business from the ground up
- A working environment with a lot of dynamism and enthusiastic colleagues
- A strategic position within a growing business with good working conditions
Feel free to contact Kristel, our Corporate Recruiter, directly by calling 0031-621945169 or sending an email to: email@example.com. And you can, of course, also apply directly by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below this message.